Garlic Calamari with Parmesan Edit
- 350g Fresh Calamari tubes, cleaned
- 4 Cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Finely chopped parsley
- 1 Large Tomato, peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup of grated parmesan
- Cut the calamari tubes in half and lay with the soft side up, slice the tubes into 6x2.5cm squares and score in a diamond pattern
- Mix the garlic, oil, half the parsley, and some salt and pepper in a bowl add the calamari and put in the fridge for ten minutes
- Heat a lightly oiled chargrill pan(i use the BBQ plate) untill very hot. Cook the calamari in two batchs untill they turn white. Add the tomato and toss through untill just heated.
- Serve calamri on a plate ond cover with parmesan and remaining parsley.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.